goldman sachs careers : The Goldman Sachs Group is an American multinational finance company that engages in global investment banking, investment management, securities, and other financial services, primarily with institutional clients.
The company operates its business through four segments: Investment Banking, Institutional Client Services, Investing & Lending and Investment Management.
The Investment Banking segment provides a broad range of investment banking services to a diverse group of corporations, financial institutions, investment funds and governments.
Its services include strategic advisory assignments with respect to mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, corporate defense activities, risk management, restructurings and spin-offs, (goldman sachs careers) and debt and equity underwriting of public offerings and private placements, including domestic and cross-border transactions, as well as derivative transactions directly related to these activities.
The Institutional Client Services segment facilitates client transactions and makes markets in fixed income, equity, currency and commodity products, primarily with institutional clients such as corporations, financial institutions, investment funds and governments.
- Prudential Financial Job Openings
- jobs in cisco 1832 Job vacancies
- Unitedhealthgroup careers Opening
- Amazon Jobs Opening
In this segment, the company also makes markets in and clears client transactions on major stock, options and futures exchanges worldwide and provides financing, securities lending, and other prime brokerage services to institutional clients.
The Investing & Lending segment activities, which are typically longer-term, including the firm’s investing and relationship lending activities across various asset classes, primarily debt securities and loans, public and private equity securities, and real estate.
These activities include investing directly in publicly and privately traded securities and in loans, and also through certain investment funds.
In this segment, the company manages a diversified global portfolio of investments in equity securities and debt and other investments in privately negotiated transactions, leveraged buyouts, acquisitions and investments in funds managed by external parties.
This segment also provides financing to clients. The Investment Management segment provides investment management services and offers investment products across all major asset classes to a diverse set of institutional and individual clients.
Goldman Sachs was founded in 1869 and is headquartered at 200 West Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City, with additional offices in other international financial centers.
Goldman Sachs careers
1. Electronic Market Making Strats, Analyst/Associate/VP – Securities – New York
2. Associate-Intermediate-Research/VP – SEC1517YLVE – Securities – New York
3. Vice President/Associate-Intermediate – FIN11217RRREG – Finance -Jersey City
4. Associate-Research – SEC11117JWF – Securities – Salt Lake City
5. Technology – Investment Management – Honest Dollar – Product Owner – Technology – Austin
6. Technology – Investment Management, Honest Dollar – DevOps Engineer – Technology – Austin
7. Loan Negotiation Group, Vice President – Finance – New York
8. Associate, FIN1417JLREG – Finance – Jersey City
9. Digital Consumer Finance – Online Deposits – Banking Representative – AM Shift, Cedar Rapids Consumer, and Comm – Banking – Div Cedar Rapids
10. Associate-Research – SEC11017DCE – Securities – New York
11. Associate – FIN11217TKFUN – Finance – Jersey City
12. Credit Risk Management & Advisory, Corporate/Natural Resources – Finance – London
13. Operations – Securities Settlements – Associate – Warsaw – Operations – Warsaw
14. Java Developer, Analyst – Technology – Warsaw
15. Controllers, Accounting Policy, Associate – Finance – London
16. Interest Rate Product Operations Middle Office – Analyst – London Operations – London
17. Technology – Regulatory Architecture and Controls – Client Assets – Technology – Warsaw
18. Senior Java Developer, VP – Technology – Warsaw
19. Java Developer, Associate, Warsaw – Technology – Warsaw
20. Securities, Equity Derivatives Automation Strats (Web), The Web, Analyst Securities – London
21. Java Developer, Associate – Technology – Warsaw
22. Change Delivery – Analyst/Associate – Operations – Warsaw
23. Securities, Equity Derivatives Automation Strats (Electronic), Analyst/Associate-Securities London