Amazon Jobs vacancies: join in american multinational company Amazon.com, Inc. provides online retail shopping services. It provides services to four primary customer sets: consumers, sellers, enterprises, and content creators. The company also provides other marketing and promotional services, such as online advertising and co-branded credit card agreements.
Amazon has separate retail websites for the (Amazon Jobs) United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India and Mexico. Amazon also offers international shipping to certain other countries for some of its products.
It serves consumers through its retail websites with a focus on selection, price, and convenience. It designs its websites to enable its products to be sold by the company and by third parties across dozens of product categories.
It also manufactures and sells the Kindle e-reader and strives to offer customers the lowest prices possible through low every day product pricing and free shipping offers, including through membership in Amazon Prime.
The company offers programs that enable sellers to sell their products on its websites and their own branded websites, earning fixed fees, revenue share fees or per-unit activity fees from these transactions. It also serves developers and enterprises of all sizes through Amazon Web Services, which provides access to technology infrastructure that enables virtually any type of business. The company operates in two principal segments: North America and International.
- Airbnb Jobs In Many Locations
- Accounting jobs In Royal Bank of Canada
- Alphabet Job Openings
- BNP Paribas Job Openings
The North America segment consists of retail sales of consumer products and subscriptions through North America-focused websites such as www.amazon.com and www.amazon.ca. The International segment consists of retail sales of consumer products and subscriptions through internationally focused locations.
This segment includes export sales from these internationally based locations, including export sales from these sites to customers in the U.S. and Canada. The company was founded by Jeffrey P. Bezos in July 1994 and is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
Current Amazon Jobs
1. IT Support Engineer | SG, Singapore | Job ID: 481487. Amazon’s Global IT team is looking for best-in-class client-side support personnel. You will provide quality technical support to internal customers through all available channels, meeting or exceeding their expectations at every opportunity.
2. Sr Database Engineer | US, WA, Seattle | Job ID: 481439. Amazon.com was recently voted #5 most admired company in the US, #1 most innovative, and # 1 in Customer Service. Amazon Clicks provides the advertising platform for some of Amazon’s fastest growing strategic businesses.
3. Amazon Books Associate – Portland, Oregon | US, OR, Portland | Job ID: 481413. We are currently hiring Books and Device Associates in Portland – (**Flex Time**) About Amazon Books: Amazon Books is a physical retail store that offers a curated selection of books and an array of Amazon devices.
4. Executive Assistant, Canada Team (based in Seattle) | US, WA, Seattle | Job ID: 481404. Job Description Amazon.com is seeking a proactive, customer service obsessed and team-oriented Executive Assistant to support multiple Directors within the Canada team. This position will assist in facilitating key team activities and projects.
5. Software Development Manager – Softlines Innovations | US, WA, Seattle | Job ID: 481396. The Amazon Fashion Technology team transforms how customers shop for clothing, shoes, and accessories online by delivering new customer experiences and platforms across Amazon.
6. Lead Development Representative | AU, NSW, Sydney | Job ID: 481390. Amazon Web Services is growing our Sales team to help more companies make the move to AWS. If you are passionate about cloud technologies and sales, AWS could be the right fit for your next career move.
7. Inside Sales Representative – Amazon Web Services, Sydney | AU, NSW, Sydney | Job ID: 481389. (Located in Sydney) Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing the Enterprise & Startup market
8. Sr. HR Assistant Nights | US, NJ, Robbinsville | Job ID: 481384. At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
9. Senior Financial Analyst | US, PA, Breinigsville | Job ID: 481361. Finance is all about the numbers…unless you work at Amazon; it’s knowing the numbers and so much more. Enthusiasm and energy help us deliver new ideas, and solutions.
10. Executive Recruiting Coordinator | US, WA, Seattle | Job ID: 481345. The Executive Recruiting Coordinator position is a unique role on the Executive Recruiting team. This person will have high visibility with top-level executives from around the globe and will manage the entire candidate lifecycle in terms of scheduling, candidate experience, data management, and travel arrangements.
11. Service Technician M/F | IT, Vercelli | Job ID: 481337. We are looking to hire an experienced multi-skilled Facilities Technician to join the Facilities team in our Fulfillment Centre (FC) on a permanent basis. The Facilities Technician will be responsiblefor assisting in the housekeeping, general maintenance, and repair of the building.Amazon Jobs
12. Senior Maintenance Technician | IT, Vercelli | Job ID: 481333. The Senior Maintenance Technician will have a significant impact on customer experience. The Senior Maintenance Technician will take responsibility to lead Engineering Technicians, deliver solutions for hallenging problems, able to manage outside contractors, be on call for emergencies, to handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet tough time lines.
13. Business Analyst | US, WA, Seattle | Job ID: 481317. At Amazon Voice and Advanced Natural Shopping (VANS), we strive to enable shopping in everyday life. We allow customers to instantly order whatever they need, by simply interacting with their Smart Devices such as Echo or Fire TV.
14. Service Technician M/F | IT, RI, Passo Corese | Job ID: 481291. We are looking to hire an experienced multi-skilled Facilities Technician to join the Facilities team in our Fulfillment Centre (FC) on a permanent basis. The Facilities Technician will be responsible for assisting in the housekeeping, general maintenance, and repair of the building.
15. Controls Engineer | IT, RI, Passo Corese | Job ID: 481286. The Amazon Engineering & Facilities team keeps all our equipment in excellent working order, from printers to fully automated sortation systems. You will be looking after the automated systems within our buildings, helping with fault finding, leading process improvements and will be involved in the installation and commissioning of new equipment.Amazon Jobs
16. Internal Communications Specialist | US, WA, Seattle | Job ID: 481283. The Internal Communications Specialist will drive programs relating to the company’s internal communication strategies. If you are an enthusiastic, customer-obsessed and driven communications expert who is passionate about engaging employees, you will thrive in this role.
17. Amazon Books Associate – Seattle, Washington | US, WA, Seattle | Job ID: 481263. We are currently hiring Books and Device Associates in Seattle – (**Flex Time**) About Amazon Books: Amazon Books is a physical retail store that offers a curated selection of books and an array of Amazon devices.
18. Engineering Maintenance Planner | IT, RI, Passo Corese | Job ID: 481256. The EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) Administrator is responsible for the overall engineering asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory using CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) software at an amazon site.
19. Network Planning Program Manager | US, WA, Seattle | Job ID: 481255. The Amazon Sales and Operations Planning and Execution team is seeking a talented Network Planning Program Manager for an exciting opportunity to drive continuous expansion and improvement of our North American fulfillment network.
More 20838 Amazon Jobs Vacancies